everything here is eatable

Mostly-vegan low-fat whole foods recipes

Friday, October 26, 2007

Cookies in a cup!?


I'm on a tea kick lately and my new favorite (bumping pomegranate redbush out of first place) is Celestial Seasonings Sugar Cookie Sleigh Ride. Seriously, people, it tastes like a liquid cookie. Add a dash of cinnamon and a splash of almond or soy milk and you're all set. But its seasonal only, so I'm stocking up. They also have a gingerbread one, which might be seriously dangerous. I know, I know, bag teas are out...but who can resist cookie tea?

Other teas I am drinking:
CS Moroccan Pomegranate Red
CS Peach African Honeybush
Twinnings Lemon Ginger
Stash Raspberry
Rishi Blueberry Rooibus (yes, finally, a looseleaf tea!)


Labels:

1 Comments:

At 8:31 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

oh goodness. now I am dying to try this one!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home