everything here is eatable

Mostly-vegan low-fat whole foods recipes

Monday, June 12, 2006

mexican lasagna

The other day I took the Vegetarian Time Complete Cookbook out from the library, dispite warnings on the yahoo Vegetarian_group that the recipes don't come out many times. Well, I made the Mexican lasagna on Saturday night and, yeah, it didn't come out. It was very good, mind you, but not lasagna-y at all, more like a mushy casserole without discerable layers. However, it was pretty and made an excellent dip the next day with leftover tortillas....I'm going to give the book a few more chances, but I also got another Nava Atlas cookbook, so I'm anxous to try some of those recipes.

1 Comments:

At 2:14 PM, Blogger Jody from VegChic said...

Hi Rachael,

I'll need to spend some more time poking around your blog(s). Thanks for stopping by mine the other day.

I've got a beautiful sun conure like yours and a very cranky sulphur crested cockatoo.

She was a rescued from a bad home and is really very loving and trusting considering.

Though she was imported and obviously is somewhat wild still. On occasion she screams for no reason or bites! She also likes to pull out her feathers, no matter how much "Jody" time she gets. I can post a picture of Nacho the conure, though I feel bad posting Tommy's half bald photos.

Sorry to hear about your partner, but glad that she is getting treatment. It sounds like a long road, but I hope for the best!

BTW - I am in NY a few times a month, but unfortunately not near Syracuse. I'll be in White Plains on Monday.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home